This policy describes the personal information Or Mania USA, Inc. and our brands, which include but are not limited to Mania Jeans and Noizz by Mania (collectively, “Mania”) collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties.
This policy covers our US stores and online experiences including our websites and mobile apps. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
What kind of information does Mania collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you engage in activities such as visiting one of our [websites or] stores, [installing or using our mobile apps, placing an order online or by phone], making an in-store purchase or return, saving your information with us online, contacting us with a question or concern, or participating in a contest, promotion, or survey. We may maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make [online, through a mobile app, by phone and] in our stores. We may combine personal information with information about your [online and] in-store transactions and other interactions with us, including your purchases.
How does Mania use my information?
We may use your personal information to provide products and services and to support our business functions. For example, we may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To allow you to use our in-store and online technologies
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To organize local community events, promotions and in-store experiences
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Mania and our employees, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?“, below.
How does Mania share my information?
We may share your personal information, such as in the following ways:
- Brands. When you provide personal information to one of our Mania brands), we may share that information with our other Mania brands.
- By You. You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites, in-store technologies or other public forums, such as our brands’ social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- Legal Requirements. We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Mania or others.
- Other Disclosures. We also may share information about you as described at the point of collection or otherwise pursuant to your consent.
How does Mania protect kids’ privacy?
Mania is concerned about the privacy and safety of children. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen without prior verifiable parental consent. No one under the age of thirteen (13) years should provide any personal data on our Websites and/or at our stores.
What if I participate in local store programs?
We may provide special opportunities for customers in certain stores or locations to receive personalized shopping or other services, such as notification when your favorite products will be in your local store, product recommendations, unique offers for certain community members such as teachers or fitness instructors, and invitations to special local events.
In order to provide these personalized services, a sales associate may ask for information about your interests, activities, shopping preferences and other people for whom you are shopping. We may also keep records of your sizing preferences, product wish lists, local store transaction history, and contact information. We may use your information to contact you by phone or text message, in accordance with this policy. In certain instances, you may also be able to authorize a sales associate to make purchases on your behalf using payment information you have previously provided during an online or in-store transaction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Or Mania USA Inc. who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Or Mania USA Inc. does not disclose any personal information to third parties for these purposes. However, in any event, to make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Contact Customer Service via email at [email protected] and include as the Subject: California Privacy Rights